Friday, October 29, 2010

Trunk or Treat

And the Reveal……

Connor and Chloe were the cutest Cavemen!!

They had so much fun at the Ward’s trunk or treat.. Kiel stayed home and went to bed while we went off to the party.

Connor of course, had so much fun running around all night with his little friends finding treats and toys at all the booths. I made my Mom’s delicious Baked Beans… and I spruced them up a little and brought them for the chili cook off. It was a fun night. But we sure missed daddy.

DSCN1936 DSCN1939 DSCN1943 DSCN1948 DSCN1949

I didn’t put a huge effort into our trunk this year because I thought I would need to walk Connor around everywhere but Connor was swooped away by one of the young women and walked him around. So Chloe and I were left to pass out the goods! Chloe was very content sitting on my lap snacking on M&M’s. Happy baby.

DSCN1951 DSCN1956

These are our pumpkins Kiel and I carved the day before.. I sat them on the back of the car for decoration. mine… uh… it’s ok.. but I have to say that I am getting better.. maybe next year it will be great.. but Kiel did a great job. Agent P. AKA Perry the platypus from the cartoon show Phineas and Ferb. Everyone thought it was the coolest thing ever. They loved it! Kiel is really good at the pumpkin carving. He surprises me every year. Great job Babe!!

No comments: