Tuesday, October 5, 2010

our 5 Minutes of excitement

Just as Kiel was leaving for his dentist appointment I heard pounding in the kitchen. When it rains I can hear it hit the window box behind the sink… So just as Kiel was leaving he calls me and tells me that it’s Hailing outside!!! For about 5 minutes it came down crazy!!!! Here’s some pictures….

It looked like it had snowed in our backyard…

   DSCN1841DSCN1842

DSCN1843

Our neighborhood after the fact… of 5 Minutes of Raining!! Arizona really isn’t built for rain… it floods soooo quickly.

DSCN1847

DSCN1849

I love the rain and hail… it’s exciting!!! Just until it broke one of the outer panes of our kitchen window box thing…

 DSCN1851

I called Kiel to make sure he was ok.. he said he had pulled over because it was so bad. But after a couple of minutes he continued on to the dentist… anything to get out of going to the dentist huh?? Calling upon Heavenly Father to send a vicious hail storm… hmmm…

1 comment:

Katie said...

that is a pretty good way of getting out of going to the dentist, I'll have to remember that. :)