Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poor Kiel

Today was the dreaded day.. Kiel has been putting off for a long time. I drove my sweetheart to the dentist and was there for him while they removed his 3 wisdom teeth. Looking at his x-rays it was amazing… his bottom teeth look like they have legs.. not roots, legs. So no wonder it took almost 2 hours for the Dr to remove the 3 of them. I am so grateful my mom is here in town to help out with our 2 rascals.. She is my hero. And tonight she whisked them off to her condo with her to spend the night so Kiel would have a quiet house. She is such a blessing in our lives. She has been here for all our surgeries and happy moments. Love you momma. Now Kiel is resting and all doped up and slowly feeling better. I hate the feeling of being selfless.. like there is nothing I can do to help with his pain or make things more comfortable. For me in the past… during/after surgery it was just such a comfort knowing he was with me and holding my hand.. so I am grateful I can be here for him. I just pray he feels better soon and we can have a great weekend…. uh hm… my birthday……………. :) it’s coming.

No comments: