Monday, October 25, 2010

A good weekend

We had a good weekend… We’ve been loving the cooler weather and have enjoyed being outside most of the day. Connor has really been into his sidewalk chalk.. On Saturday he drew this… he says it is “Cadence” from the Phineas and Ferb cartoon… we helped him with Phineas and Ferb but Cadence is my favorite. Sorry about the underwear shot… sometimes he’s just in such a hurry to get out of the bathroom he forgets his pants:)

DSCN1923  For Sunday I though we were preview our Halloween costumes… there was enough fabric to make a little skirt for Chloe… can you guess what they are going to be??? Everyone thought she was adorable.. so many comments. Thank you Grandma Miller!!!

DSCN1926 And Today I wanted to practice for my treats for next Sunday… My Mom bought me this fun Holiday treat baking book so I thought I would try one but I wanted to make sure they were good before taking them to church… pretty cute huh?? In the book they are peanut butter cookies but not knowing if anyone has allergies I made Sugar cookie pumpkins instead. I love the Fall Season!

DSCN1929 DSCN1931 DSCN1934

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Wow! Those look yummy! I think I want to come to YOUR class. :)

Arian said...

Sorry - I was logged in as Jordan. This is Arian...

The Wendelschafer's said...

I'll save one for ya.. plus I won't tell anyone;)