Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7, 2010 – 5 years!

It’s still hard to believe it was 5 years ago that I married my best friend. Oh… if I had only known… :) Nah.. I would do it all over again.

October 7, 2005, We were married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple on a warm Friday morning. It was a beautiful day and a Great celebration. I was so happy when the day came.. and then was over. It was time for our lives together to start.

kiel

I don’t have a great picture from our 1 year anniversary, but we spent it in Park City, Utah and enjoyed the cooler weather. It was shortly after that, that we found out we were expecting our first little bundle of joy!!

Connor Wendelschafer blessed our lives in July 2005 and made things even better. We saw each other become great parents and we really became closer working as a team.

CAPGAPPJ

For our 2nd anniversary we escaped to San Diego, CA. We left our little baby at home and enjoyed our alone time!

Picture 007

 Picture 023We enjoyed having Connor so much…. that we decided to add another to the bunch… so shortly after our 3rd anniversary we were excepting again. For this anniversary we stayed close to home. We celebrated at the melting pot.    3rd Anniversary 009    And yet again right before our anniversary in 2009 we met our little Chloe. She has completed our family for now…. She has only added more love and blessings into our lives. And once again Kiel showed me how much of a team player he is. He has always helped me be a better Mom and I hope the other way around…

Then there was 4

Our 4th Anniversary we again took the weekend for ourselves and enjoyed each other’s company. I love Kiel’s eyes in this picture.. just have to say that. I think he has the most kind, gentle and loving eyes.

IMG_1717

We will celebrate once again this year by doing dinner or something… this weekend.. but here’s a picture from last month when we went camping with Connor.

DSCN1481

I am blessed to have such a hard working, loving man. It’s only been 5 years but I could go for more!! Love you babe.

No comments: