Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treating

I cracked tonight… All week I thought I was going to be easy to just stay home tonight and just pass out candy and not go out on Sunday… But it started at 7 this morning… I told Connor that we needed to get ready for Church. He asked if he could wear his caveman costume… :( Ah… Connor loved dressing up and I couldn’t deny him of that.. I told him after dinner he could put it back on. Then while making dinner Connor was running around the house saying ‘trunk or treat” that’s what he remembered from the ward’s Halloween carnival. I cracked and took the kids out. They had a BLAST!!! Connor ran from house to house saying trick or treat… and Thank you and we went on to the next house. It was fun. We were out only for an hour and brought home so much candy. It was a fun night. Then we came home and Connor helped me pass out candy that came to our door. I love having kids and seeing them enjoy these fun holidays.

These pictures are after Connor started to strip down.. Chloe was soooooo excited when I dumped all of the candy out of the bag. I couldn’t even get her to look up at the camera. Love my Babies!

DSCN1965

  DSCN1966  DSCN1969

No comments: