Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

Last night we went to our wards' Trunk or Treat Party... Our ward does Carnival Booths, a Chili Cookoff, a costume contest and of course a trunk or treat. I am on the activities committee so it was fun being a part of the process. Our ward is so creative and talented. The Chili's were delicious and some people had AmAzing Costumes!! It was really fun. Connor loved being able to run around and get candy!!! Getting ready to go!!!

My little Chef!

Connor the Chef with Chloe his Tomato!!!

Little Miss Chloe.. the tomato.. all night just wanted to sleep poor girl!!

I think I was one of the only ones that actually decorated our trunk... oh well.. It was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trunk was awesome! I was super impressed. I have a cute pic of Connor and Logan you can steal from me. Your kiddos looked so dang cute!

Bryan and Janelle said...

i LOVE the chef and tomato idea. Its super cute and so creative!!!