Sunday, November 1, 2009

~*Halloween*~

After my surgery on Thursday I was soo grateful my Mom had flown into town to help... It was rougher than I had predicted... I thought it was amusing.... but the one thing I remember coming out of the anesthesia was asking the nurses over and over again for my mom (Kiel was finishing up at work). I felt like a little kid again asking for my Mommy. But she came in ASAP and helped me get out of the hospital as soon as I was able. Which was my game plan... after surgery I left 3 hours later... I came home and slept for a couple of hours in a quiet home. So Nice!!! Anyways.... Mom did an amazing job taking care of the babies and me!!! We already miss her soo much! Thank you everyone for your love and support! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. Everything went smoothly! Saturday night I was so sick of being "sick" so all drugged up we went out trick or treating with our best bud Logan! Connor had a blast running from house to house getting candy. After each house he would look up at me and say "More?" It was a fun night. I was barely walking straight but it was nice to be out of the house in the beautiful weather.
Connor and his BFF Logan! He was a Horse and Connor was a Chef
Little Miss Chloe as a Tomato was loving Grandma pushing
her around all night in the stroller.
I love it here in Arizona a lot of the people sit out on their drive ways to hand out candy
it makes it a little easier for the kids!!

Connor loved this house and the HUGE pumpkin and ghosts!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

aww too cute!! such a cute age for halloween!!