Monday, November 2, 2009

Exciting Changes

Yesterday due to not feeling great and Kiel having a lot of work to do... we skipped out on church. My Mom took the day as a challenge to start my potty training efforts. I was going to start Monday morning but I was so glad I had her help and support. We worked with him a little on Saturday but Sunday morning we were "serious!" Before I lazily crawled out of bed Sunday morning Connor had already had 2 accidents with my mom so when I got downstairs I didn't let her put a pair of underwear on him. He ran around all day with just a tee shirt on. He's been doing really great! Just a couple little accidents on Sunday and today he's done even better! I just hope he doesn't expect to run around naked the rest of his life:)
This is the "potty chart" I made for Connor. He didn't get it at first but the first time he filled up each box with a sticker and the "prize box" came out it clicked!! Now every time we put a sticker up we count how many more we need for a prize. He counts to 10 really well now!
Our 2nd change was moving the queen size bed into Connor's room. Which was my original plan so I'm glad it has worked out. While my Mom was in town Connor enjoyed being spoiled...He got to snuggle with her every night!!! He misses her soo much!!! He's a great sleeper so I wasn't worried but we thought he was ready to have that bed in his room for now on. We moved it up against the wall just in case he rolled over... he would roll onto that built in bench. He loves his room!!! Thanks for all your help Grandma! We love you!!

Miss Chloe's room after we moved out the bed and set up her crib!! She'll be moving in soon enough!!

No comments: