Monday, October 5, 2009

Big Boy!!!

Yesterday Connor climbed, Jumped?? out of his crib twice... I put him down for bed and 15 minutes later I hear a knocking on the door... I open the door and he's standing there and he says, "Mommy... da, stairs?" Ha.. I said.. and eventually he stayed put in his crib. But Today Kiel and I decided it was time... We took the railing down and added the 2 little mini walls. Nap time came.... and..... HE DID IT!!! I read him a story and told him it was nap time..he said "ok Mommy" He slept for a good 2 hours.. When I went up stairs I found him still laying in his bed and he pointed to the mini walls and said "Uh Oh Mommy..." he walked over to the closet where we stored the big railing and again said "Uh Oh Mommy... Connor's?" He did a good job... I love seeing him grow up, He's such a blessing in my life. He just melts my heart.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You'll have to send a picture of the bed now. I am so proud of him. What a sweetheart!!

MH5 said...

Yay! So cute! :D