Monday, October 12, 2009

A nice weekend

This past weekend we continued to get over our nasty colds, but we went out on Saturday night to help celebrate Michelle Wendelschafer's (Kiel's sister n'law) birthday. We all met at Texas roadhouse... We had a huge group... it was a nice night.. it's always a good time with Kiel's family. Being sick all week and having some other health issues.. it was nice to get out and forget about everything for a night. I have to say that I love Kiel so much. Even through his sickness he always managed to think of me first and take such good care of me. He truly is my hero.
Connor, Kiel and Me waiting in the car for everyone at the restaurant... A Man came around and made all the kids these balloon animals... Connor got a Tiger.. Not a great picture (thanks to my camera phone) but he LOVED it!!

Miss Chloe after church on Sunday. We sat outside and watched Connor play with Petey.. He Loves being in the back yard with his puppy!!

1 comment:

Mark Miller said...

I love your pictures and positive thoughts!

Dad Miller