Wednesday, October 7, 2009

*4Years*

Last night Kiel and I celebrated our 4Th wedding Anniversary. We had made reservations at The Compass Room in phoenix and a more romantic evening but due to both of us being super sick we just decided to walk around the mall... we bought Connor long sleeved shirts (you know because it fell below 90 degrees so it's "cold") then we went and ate at our favorite, Claim Jumpers. After Dinner I really wasn't feeling up for much more so we went back and got our kiddos and headed to bed... Even though it wasn't the Most romantic evening it was just nice to be with the one person I love most in this world. Kiel and I have had an Amazing 4 years of marriage.. Kiel truly is my best friend, he's always there for me, he calms me down when I stress or get upset, He's always supported me in my decisions and loved me through my mistakes. I am so grateful that I found such a kind, hardworking, loving man. When we were still dating I nicknamed him my "superman" and he really has been my superman in so many ways. To Kiel, I love you and am grateful you have put up with me through everything. I hope for many more spectacular years!! Happy Anniversary!!
October 7, 2005
In Park City, October 2006In Sedona November 2006
In San Diego, August 2008
3rd Wedding Anniversary.. October 2008




4th Wedding Anniversary October 2009

4 comments:

Mark Miller said...

A beautiful note and a wonderful couple. We are so proud of both of you and thankful to be your parents.

Love ya!

MH5 said...

Congratulations! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cute! So did you remember what you did for your 3rd anniversary then? You guys are such a great couple and we love you! (as friends, of course :) )

Kathy said...

You two look so good together... always have. So proud of you and are thankful that you are still in love. Thanks for sharing.
Love you both so much.