Monday, October 19, 2009

This weekend part 2

Saturday night we invited our friends Jack and Michelle Tucker and Marc and Mikia over to carve pumpkins!! It's been a couple of years since Kiel and I did it so we were excited. We sat outside while the kids played in the backyard. It was a nice night to just chill and have fun. I don't have a ton of pictures from that night.. Chloe wanted to be snuggled most of the night but here are a couple.
Mine is the crab looking one... I was rushing and I accidentally cut off the head of the spider it was supposed to be... I liked the crab idea so I just left it alone... but Kiel's favorite football team is the Minnesota Vikings so he did their logo. He did a great job... he did it just from looking at a picture. Very impressed!

we took outside a lamp so we could look at each of the pumpkins lit up.. Kiel's looked awesome!

1 comment:

MH5 said...

Those look great! How fun! My brother James is coming into town on Saturday and I think we will carve some with him.... definitely won't look that good though!