Sunday, July 18, 2010

*~*Happy Birthday Babies*~*

Yesterday we celebrated Connor and Chloe’s Birthday. Connor officially turns 3 on Monday and Chloe will turn 1 on August 3rd. So I thought one big celebration would be perfect… Until they really care, a double birthday is great for us. Since it’s 110 degrees here!! Grandpa and Grandma Miller plus Aunt Erin came down to help celebrate, which made things even more special.

All weekend Grandpa tried to talk us into celebrating the kids birthdays in the winter time, due to the heat… Maybe we’ll do their half birthdays… No more toys though.. I think we now have PLENTY!!! Thanks everyone:) It was a fun day though. The party started in the afternoon.. we drug everything.. down to our community pool area and had a pool/BBQ party! Connor loves to swim so it was perfect. He was in and out of the pool the entire time! Even when it came to opening his presents… he would open one and then take off and jump in the pool… I had to drag him back since all of his cousins were finishing the job for him. I still don’t think he really knows of all the toys that he got yesterday. After packing it all up we came home… exhausted. But Connor and Chloe finished opening some of their more delicate presents (books/clothes) and Headed off to bed!!! Little Miss Chloe has a beautiful piggy tail line now. She got a little sun on her head. One thing I made sure of.. was I saved the top portion of the cake and I am keeping it until her actual birthday and I will give her a slice and let her go to town on it… since it is her 1st birthday!! It was a great weekend with our family! I still can’t believe Connor is 3!!! He’s growing up WAY too fast!!! I love you babies!

1 comment:

Jac said...

That is a great looking cake! And your kids are adorable too. :)