Friday, July 2, 2010

A good day

The kids and I had a fun, busy day today…

*We started the morning off with going to the gym.. something I haven’t done in awhile so it was nice to get back into it. Although Chloe cried the entire time I was gone:( Poor girl, she wore herself out… she fell asleep in the car in 5 minutes…

*Next we ran some errands, grabbed some things at Walmart… then headed off to our Water Activity. The ladies in the ward are so awesome for coming up with so many weekly activities for the kids to get together and play. Mondays are story time (we rotate houses), Tuesdays are our movie mornings, Wednesday one of the ladies reserved the church’s gym so the kids can run around and kick balls and play, then Fridays are Water activities (again we rotate houses).. The kids just play in whatever people have… pools, blowup pools, slip n’ slides.. whatever that’s wet and cold:)

*Next was lunch and my favorite, Nap time!!! I enjoy my little break during the day to clean and organize the house.. or just chill with Kiel.

*In the afternoon… I decided to let Chloe have a chance to play with Connor in the water. I didn’t let her earlier…. so while I prepared dinner on the grill, the kids had a lot of fun splashing around in the water with their puppy!!! It was convenient.. when they were done.. I lathered them up with soap and cleaned them up for dinner!!! all in one. DSCN1240 DSCN1252

 

I love that Connor and Chloe play so well together. Connor is so sweet with her and he watches out for her!! Such a good big brother.

DSCN1242

DSCN1257

 

i know Chloe is a little scandalous in that bathing suit… daddy dressed her… it’s a little big!  

DSCN1244

DSCN1246

Then after dinner… While Connor was doing this….DSCN1264Chloe was doing this… 

DSCN1261

We couldn’t believe she fell asleep at the dinner table drinking her bottle. she was worn out!!! They had a fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to snub you today. The first time you called I honestly didn't hear the phone- I had left it upstairs. The second time you called I was battling with the kids and was a little cranky. I'm sorry. I love you!

*Hayley