Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Confessions

Another week of confessions…

*~*

I am, and probably always will be a night person. I don’t usually go to bed until 10ish… between putting the kids to bed and going to sleep is “my time”. It’s when I am most productive. For example, last night I folded all the clothes, put them away, did my ironing,  cleaned out and organized my closet and dresser.

*~*

But on the flip side, I am NOT a morning person. I try to convince Connor when he sneaks into my room in the morning to go back to sleep or watch “Toons” while I wake up… I have to “Boot up” in the morning.

*~*

Every night before allowing myself to fall asleep I have a long checklist in my mind that I run through. I hate that feeling like I forgot something… so I go through each step to make sure I did everything I needed to that night. (I am a list person)

*~*

When Kiel and I met, I was Esthetiology school… I used Kiel as my model a lot at home. I have always found extracting him so fascinating. I know this might sound gross but I love it. A lot of times I get close to him and thinks I am coming to snuggle and then I start picking at him… But his skin looks great:)

*~*

This might sound a little sad, but I have enjoyed Chloe during this baby phase a little bit more than with Connor… due to all the stress of moving, his heart, and other things.. it was hard for me to just relax and really enjoy him as much. Chloe has been an angel baby. I say that all the time to Kiel. I feel like my Heavenly Father has blest us with such easy and happy babies. Maybe this is his way of saying we can handle more… I don’t know…

*~*

Lately I have been thinking about the idea of having a 3rd little Wendelschafer (someday… not soon….), something Kiel and I don’t always agree on. But, the expense of having a baby for us is a little overwhelming at times. I don’t know…

*~*

I have been obsessed with all the Music from the TV show, Glee!!! Love it!! I secretly wish I could be and sing like those kids.

I don’t know what else to say… Be back next week.

No comments: