Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Confessions

I have to steal this tradition from Hayley… I find her things so entertaining.. so I thought I would share some of mine.

~*~ I can’t go to bed without my kitchen and downstairs picked up and clean. I am the same way about leaving the house. I don’t like coming downstairs or coming home to a messy house.

~*~ I am in no means a “snuggler”. I have mentioned this before but I think this habit has rubbed off on Connor. He says, “Mommy, snuggle me.” As he holds his hand out from the other side of the bed.

~*~ Sometimes I get to wrapped up in all of things that need to be done around the house and my projects. I have to stop and literally make myself sit on the floor and play with my babies.

~*~ I hate not folding and putting away the laundry the day I do it.

~*~ Connor isn’t a big fan of my dancing… in the kitchen or in the bathroom, while they are in the bath I dance and he tells me to stop. :(

I think that’s it for now… there is much more to come, I’m sure.

No comments: