Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Great Week

Today I dropped off my sister and Mom at the airport. It’s been a great week with them here and My dad for the weekend. I love having my girls around so much. Aunt Erin is the best. She takes such great care of my kids… she has been wonderful. She knows my schedule and the way I like my house to be ran. I love it. They both just go with the flow and help me out with the kids so much. I think our favorite time of the day is bath time and then story time. We all snuggle in Connor’s bed, smelling delicious. I love the smell of clean babies with Johnson Johnson Baby lotion all rubbed in. Anyways… we all snuggle down and read as many stories as Connor can  convince us and then say our prayers. I don’t think any of us can get enough of Connor’s “I love you’s”. He defiantly is a lover. And this week the girls have seen Chloe break out of her shell a little bit. She has started shaking her head back and forth and up and down… She dances along with Grandma to the music. Plus she started patting us on the back while holding her… It’s sweet. She’s growing up way to fast! My little ones are staying LITTLE :(DSCN1279

Anyways. Thank you Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Erin for coming and spending a week with us in this Ridiculous heat!! Now I know For Sure that I am your favorite :) I mean who else would you stand 115 degree weather for?? come on’ now.. just admit it. I will miss having my girls around all the time. I am back to doing everything all by myself. oh well… It’s been a nice mini vacation. Love you all !!!

No comments: