Friday, March 18, 2011

My Growing Garden

This year I feel proud of myself because I planted my veggies at the right time...finally.. right? I am catching on. Plus, I am like a silly little kid because I love watching them grow. It totally excites me everyday seeing them get bigger. Right now the most exciting thing happening is my bean plant reached out and started wrapping around one of our deck posts…  I love it. It’s amazing how this plants grow. I am silly… I know that.. but we are having fun!

Bean Plant

Below are my Tomato plants and Pepper Plants… I have some in pots in the backyard and a couple in the front yard to see where they grow best.

gardening pots

Then of course.. it wouldn’t be spring without flowers….. I say spring.. because this is summer weather for the rest of the world….

flowers spring

No comments: