Friday, May 21, 2010

This week

To update.... this past week the kids and I have been sick with a nasty cold. (Thanks to Chloe and her teething...) Why my children decide to get a ton of teeth all at once, I don't understand but it makes for a miserable, sick couple of months. Blah. Anyways. A couple of cute things...
*When Connor doesn't feel well all he wants to do is sleep comfortably and watch "toons" so this week we did a lot of that... but it's been kinda sweet, each night well after Kiel has gone to work Connor very very quietly comes into my room and stands by my bedside and says, "Mommy... Mommy (it's takes a couple of tries to wake me I guess), I snuggle you?" Now, as I've posted before Connor doesn't snuggle.... he lays on the other side of our king size bed and then wants to barely hold my hand... he's my sweetheart. Since I don't "snuggle" either :)
*I think it's been 2 weeks now... but Connor has found a new love. "Monies", Grandpa Miller you would be proud. Everywhere we go he wants to take his pennies. Not just one he wants at least 3. He asks people for their monies... we call him Scrooge McDuck
We find little stacks of pennies every where. We're trying to teach him to always pick up his pennies so Chloe doesn't get to them!!! He loves his monies!!!

*Chloe has finally popped out a tooth!!!! Just barely this week but they're coming!!! Yeah Chloe! We've figured out... whenever she's on the floor and she gets fussy about whatever.. we look at her and say "Yeah Chloe" and clap and smile... she will turn, sit on her buns and start to smile and wave her hands. She loves it!!! Oh, My happy babies... well minus the being sick part:(

No comments: