Saturday, June 6, 2009

On the Calender

My Doctor scheduled with the hospital for Chloe's c-section. Unless she wants to come earlier (which is ok with me!) she's entering this world on August 5th whether she's ready or not. I will be!! So What to do in the mean time.... with 100+ degree weather, Kiel has helped me/allowed me to have many projects going on in the house. Here are some of them....
-I've made Chloe's crib bedding (crib skirt, bumper pad, blanket, and I recovered Connor's mobile to match) I'll probably make a little pillow with the left over fabric. I haven't found any bedding that I really loved so I decided to make my own... easier/more time consuming than I thought it would be but fun.
-I'm in the process of repainting the shelving that was in the office a really pretty light purple. Since there are a lot of parts to the shelves it's taking me awhile.... but at least I can close the door and walk away from the mess for a little while.
-After the shelves are painted we'll paint the walls in Chloe's room... we haven't decided the exact color but something neutral... I'm not into the bright pinks and purples... we'll see...
-Whenever I can I try to convince Kiel to take us to one of the MANY town aquatic centers. Here in Arizona they are EveryWhere!!! There only like $1 or $2 for adults and less for kids and they all have those zero level kiddie pools that Connor loves to play in with kiddie slides. He loves it and I love getting the sun!! For those locals here's a website... check them out. They are great! http://www.chandleraz.gov/default.aspx?pageid=733
Other than all my projects we're all doing really well... Connor loves going with me to all the Summer activities the ladies in the ward put together... there's something they've planned twice a week. Yesterday was Story time at someone's house. It's was cute. We don't think Connor Fully understands that there is another baby coming to live with him but we think he somehow knows something is going to happen/change..... He'll be a good big brother. Well enough for now! If you have any more summer activity ideas let me know!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad you are keeping busy in that very hot weather. Hopefully you can turn the temperature down just a bit for when I'm there. Miss you!