Thursday, June 25, 2009

*~*Happy Father's Day*~*

This father's day I wanted to get Kiel updated with the latest cell phone.. He's had the crappiest kind of phone since we got married.. he always spoiled me with the upgrades and what not... so of course...... the only way I could get a deal with Verizon was a buy one get one free type of program :) so we both got the new EnVtouch phone.. it's been nice. Anyways.... on Sunday Morning Kiel couldn't get someone to do his pull ups so when he got home he came into a delicious breakfast!!! Cinnamon Rolls, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage...... "the works" Connor and Kiel eating breakfast together... Connor LOVES bacon!!! Next was Connor's present to Kiel....
Connor helped Kiel open his gift... he KNEW what was inside...... CANDY... which Connor calls "LeedaLees" for some reason.... I thought they could share in church later!
One Morning I was brave and got the paint out for Connor to be creative and so I pieced his artwork in this frame along with a picture of him in Action... Connor loved the paint!!!
Here's the picture that is inside!!
After a very busy day at church... while Kiel stayed after for his calling I came home and got dinner ready for Kiel, Connor, our friends Jack, Michelle and their son Logan. I was brave... I make Emeril's fried chicken, Loaded mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob. To my shock the chicken actually turned out good... I think Emeril and Grandma Miller would have been impressed!! Well it was a long crazy, messy day but real great!!! We Love you Kiel and all you do for our family!!

2 comments:

Bryan and Janelle said...

you are such a good wife. I did nothing for Bryan.I need to take notes from you!

Just Craptastic... said...

That was awesome! Way to go! Don't ever stop doing things for him that tell him how awesome he is. I think that our husbands get forgotten sometimes and they need a pat on the back sometimes too. You must be counting down the days to your due date. Oh...good luck!