Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chloe's Room

My new favorite room... We slowly turned the spare bedroom into Chloe's room. I Slowly.... painted the shelving this purple color and then painted the one window wall the same color. I thought the entire room purple would be really too much. It's really girlie and it's growing on me. Well until Connor is ready to sleep on a real bed Chloe will be in a bassinet (in our room for a couple of months) and then she'll get the boot to her room in a pack n'play. I can't handle babies in my bedroom so I know if I have her room ready it'll make for a easy move. Well her room isn't completely put together... everything isn't hung but we'll get there...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You have done a really nice job. I like what you did with the drawers. I'm sure your new curtains will make it even nicer. Great Job!!

The Wendelschafer's said...

Kiel has had those drawers since he was a little kid and he can't get rid of them but the original wood drawers always got sticky and they were hard to open and close to they are now under our bed for extra storage and I got those plastic containers for the drawer frame... my way of fixing.... I didn't know what else to do.