Monday, June 15, 2009

Krispy Kreme Tour

Like I've mention before the ladies in my ward have come up with these great Summer Activities and last week was the Krispy Kreme Tour!!! All morning I was building up Connor's excitement telling him where we were going and who would be there.. He was very excited!! When it was our turn for the tour of the back room Connor was very animated and giggly. But once we turned the corner and we saw the Hundreds of Donuts freshly baked with frosting and sprinkles his excitement turned into tears of Frustration... He didn't understand why he couldn't have them all!! It took all my energy to make it through the 10 minute tour. Immediately after I got him his own donut and I swear it was gone in record time!!! And of course we brought some home to share with Daddy!!

No comments: