Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Chloe

Yesterday morning I woke up thinking about Monday, August 3rd, 2009. I sometimes wish I could go back and relive certain days in my life again and again.

 0803091325

And that day would for be one of of those days.

Chloe 2

The day Chloe was born I was so nervous and scared.. due to Connor’s complications all we prayed for was that everything would go well and Chloe would be healthy. Our Heavenly Father truly blessed us with such an easy delivery and healthy baby girl. Chloe was the easiest delivery out of the 3. I can’t believe it was 3 years ago, it seems like such a blur. And just along with those emotions I quickly went through some of her baby clothes to give to a friend and I started to get emotional…I am so grateful for this blog and pictures because I feel like I have a bad memory and things change so quickly with babies…

DSC_0264

Well yesterday we didn’t do a ton for her birthday… today is her party with family but this is what we did…

*Chloe loves getting her nails done, so I painted them pink and attempted to hand paint hello kitty on her thumbs.. it turned out ok… but she loved it…

*We went to a friends house to go swimming.. the kids love love to swim!!!

*I got Connor and Chloe a happy meal on the way home… everyone knows how much she likes her hamburgers : )

*In the afternoon Chloe opened her gift from Great Grandma Miller.. which she immediately wanted to put on… she loved it… the hat didn’t last to too long but she loved the outfit!  (That’s Connor’s $$ for his birthday from Great Grandma and Grandpa Miller as well…. fresh $2 bills… so cool )

2012-08-03 14.59.46

*And then right before bath time I gave everyone hair cuts.. and usually Chloe is excluded in this event but last night she got her 2nd hair cut… she’s such a girly girl. Love it!!

*Daddy read them Chloe’s new book from Grandma and Grandpa Miller and went to bed.

Today she will be in heaven at her birthday party with all her presents and cousins!

Happy Birthday baby girl. We Love you!!!

2012-07-17 13.31.44

No comments: