Thursday, August 16, 2012

7 Months

Our Curtis is now 7 Months!! Every day I think to myself to take a picture of Curtis but every time I think of it he looks like this….

2012-07-26 17.38.20

or looks like this….

2012-08-03 18.01.28

so I gave up on a cute, clean picture  : ) We walk Connor to kindergarten every morning but since the weather was tolerable enough Chloe, Curtis and I walked a little further down the street to the post office… and on the way home I heard Curtis singing to himself (which is a sign that he’s going down for a nap) and sure enough that’s how he fell asleep… he just melts me.

7 Months

At 7 Months we are now crawling, pulling himself up everywhere!!! and getting around! yikes. Thank goodness for Connor and Chloe to be my extra eyes to make sure Curtis is safe.

 2012-07-31 15.26.33

I know it’s inevitable but I hate the idea of putting our gate up on the stairs again!! 3rd and last time : )

2012-08-12 14.08.07

Now that schools in session things have defiantly slowed down around here which is really nice. While Connor is at school it’s been nice to spend more one on one time with Chloe.. Curtis passes out right when we get home from our walk and Chloe and I have some time together. She misses Connor but I think she enjoys the extra attention.

 2012-08-13 08.28.33

Last weekend, I forgot to blog about… due to lack of pictures but we went up to Payson for our ward’s annual campout. The kids had fun running around getting as dirty as possible for me it was wonderful just being with Kiel. He took Saturday morning off from work so he was relaxed and we were able to escape the heat for a moment. It was fun. I can’t say I love camping… but I tolerate it with 2 kids, 1 baby,all the dirt and bugs for one night : ) it was a good time though.

2012-08-10 14.28.31

No comments: