Sunday, January 22, 2012

*One Week Old*

This past week has been wonderful. Curtis is such a happy, go easy baby. I have always been lucky with such happy babies. But Curtis has been my best baby so far I have to admit. So easy going and in some ways has taught me a couple of things. I have been very blessed. He is gaining weight, sleeping great at night and just overall patient with Connor and Chloe.. which at time I am sure is a tough one : ) DSC_0108DSC_0061

Recovery for me is always slower than I wish but I’m getting around just fine… I have a hard time sitting still… so having help around me has been a blessing! We’ve had a lot of visitors come and see and play with us. Last weekend and this weekend my dad has flown in to do what he does best…. Holding Curtis…. I love when my parents fight over who gets to sit and hold the baby!!

DSC_0037DSC_0041

Last weekend Aunt Erin flew in to spend some time with us as well!! Connor and Chloe love their Aunt Erin and I am sure Curtis will love her just the same!!! They always hate seeing them go…

DSC_0073DSC_0078

DSC_0081

This week Curtis met a lot of Kiel’s family as well.. Uncle Alan, and Grandma Theresa came to the hospital, and after coming home Sean and Marc’s family met up with us and all 3 of the new Wendelschafer babies got together. In 2 months we had 3 babies born.

*Sean and Michelle had their 5th in December… a baby girl named Dylann.

and

*Marc and Mikia had their 1st on the same day in December… a baby boy named Stetson.

 

Chloe, Curtis, ConnorChloe, Curtis, Connor 2

 

 

 

 

 

This morning before church we couldn’t resist taking some pictures of the kids… Chloe and Connor are so sweet to Curtis, it just melts my heart.

Chloe, Curtis, Connor 1

I have to say.. Curtis was not something we were expecting… but he has been one of the greatest joys of my life. I feel so lucky to have such sweet babies!!

No comments: