Friday, January 27, 2012

On our Own

On Wednesday my Mom left us… She was here for 2 whole weeks which was wonderful! I can’t say I have too many Best friends… but along with Kiel and my sister Erin, My Mom truly is my best friend. She knows me so well and we get along like sisters. She was so helpful and supportive this month. This would have been so much harder and stressful without her help. I always forget how long recovering from a C-Section takes but I am grateful for her and the help from my other family and ward members…. I have to make myself sit down and relax. But just like she wrote in her blog (http://themillersixpack.blogspot.com/2012/01/time-in-arizona-ends.html)  it was hard to say goodbye this time around… more so than in the past… I really enjoyed having her here.. She is my strength… I feel like I can conquer the world with her by my side. Thank you Momma for taking such good care of my family. It was such a blessing not having to worry about Connor and Chloe while I took care of Curtis and myself. I will never be able to Thank you enough. Love you Momma… Until March when we will all be together again… I will do my best with these 3 little ones…

Before my mom left she took this picture of Curtis.. and I just thought about how cute he is.. and how similar all my kids looked at this age… so I thought I would share… I love how they all came into this world with beautiful blue eyes and dark hair.. which lightens up very quickly… I love Curtis’ hair color but like Connor and Chloe.. I am sure it will blonde soon enough. I love my babies and feel so lucky to have them in my life. DSC_0145

Curtis, January 2012

DSC_0250

Miss Chloe, August 2009

IMG_0309_5

Connor, July 2007

No comments: