Friday, September 2, 2011

5 months and counting

Yesterday I hit 20 weeks!! Yeah.. It’s sad that the babycenter.com email had to remind me.. but it was good news!! 5 Months!  19 more weeks to go… due to having c-sections I get to go one week earlier for sure. But to celebrate the day I accomplished some things…

*I turned 8lbs of fresh strawberries into Jam and jarred them!! 22 Jars in total. If you’re counting… there’s only 21 there… we broke one open last night and before it was really set we drizzled it over some angel food cake for dessert. Yum.

(Grandma Miller, I found using the liquid pectin made the Jam thicker and that batch seemed to set better…but equally delicious!)DSCN2726

*I also worked on a project I undertook about 3 weeks ago. It’s been a process.. but I made a dent yesterday. More to come on this one.. when they are finished!!

*After naptime I found Chloe sitting on top of her changing table.. something that has happened a lot lately… so I took down the railing and turned her crib into a toddler bed… “A Big Girl Bed” I kept telling her. At midnight last night I found her on the floor laying next to the door. She then told me she didn’t like it. Nice… So the next couple of nights will be interesting but it was the same with Connor.. it just takes about a week and then they get used to it.

It was a very busy day and right after we put the kids down for bed… Momma was out like a light. A good day!

1 comment:

JenW said...

hey congrats on being halfway! that is such an accomplishment in itself! and kudos getting the other stuff done too! yahoo!