Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Holidays = Crafts

I haven’t posted in awhile… but nothing major has happened I guess… Things have just been hectic and busy, which has been nice. This Thursday I will be 24 weeks along (6Months)! It’s gone by so fast so far… Thank goodness..  Hopefully the holidays will help with the last couple of months go by fast! With babies on the way and Holidays around the corner that always sparks my Craft projects! Some I’ve worked on I can’t post … since I am giving them away as gifts.. but today I finished one for Halloween.

DSCN2750DSCN2753

I got this idea from a craft blog…http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/09/todays-guest-infarrantly-creative.html 

and since I had to buy wood and have them cut it at Lowes I had enough to make 4 blocks. So I am in the process of finishing one for Christmas, Valentines’ Day and Easter.

Pretty cute idea, A Hershey Kiss fits inside each hole and one for everyday counting down until Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Janelle Payne said...

I love it. It so cute!!

JenW said...

that is super cute! i really like it! i'd love to see the others as well:)