Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It’s a Boy!

It’s a boy.

It’s a Boy!!! Today Kiel and I went for our 19 week ultrasound and we saw our little boy. I would disclose all his “manhood”… you’ll just have to take my word for it! Kiel hasn’t decided on a name yet (he’s in charge this time)… so he’s my little stud for now… But we are excited to see our little guy in January. We’ll have another ultrasound in about 2 months to get a better look at his heart but other than that Momma and baby are doing well.

In other activities…. After all the traveling we are home for good!! I am glad to be home even though it’s a little hot…

On top of the Doctor’s appointment this morning Kiel helped me with all my peaches!! We canned 12 jars of peaches and yesterday I made 4 small jars of peach jam. Haven’t tried them yet but it all smelled good in the process!! yum.

1 comment:

JenW said...

wow, so great to have another boy! how fun! congrats on baby and the peaches, what an accomplishment!