Friday, August 27, 2010

We are Back in business

We have had a lot of computer trouble this past month with the computer working and then breaking down and fixing it a couple of times until the Best Buy “Geek” told us that our 1 1/2 year old computer’s motherboard was dead. Ha. Of course… He said we could send it out and have it repaired for about $500.. or buy a new computer. Hmm.. tough one. So we decided to buy a cheaper computer and then add all our new gadgets and hard drives from the old one to make a bigger, faster MEGA computer!! I feel like I know way to much about computers now. Oh well… but I am so grateful for having friends that know everything about computers that have helped us out through this long, frustrating process!!! You are all awesome! So without having a computer for a week… it’s nice. It’s like a part of me was dead. Kiel and I would automatically walk over to the desk and then remember there wasn’t a computer there:( I have to honest, I felt naked without it. Well anyways. We’re back and running. Hooray!!! Until the next drama. Good night world!

No comments: