Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our “Sleeping Beauty”

I have been so lucky and blessed with children that have always been such amazing sleepers. But, lately Chloe has been outrageously easy. She wakes up in the morning between 8-9am.. and then she is good to go until lunch time. I have to stretch her some days but I can usually get her to last until Connor goes down for his nap. This past week she has been taking 3 hour naps!!!!! She out sleeps Connor! I have gone in a couple of times just to make sure she’s still breathing and all! Then she’s a happy little bird until bed time. Like I said, I have so grateful and blessed!! I can just lay her down with her “glow sea horse” in one arm and her blankie in the other and she’s good to go. She must be growing a lot this week… because she is chowing down at every meal and sleeping like a bear. Love it.

~*~

Something we thought was cute.. the other night after dinner and RIGHT before bath time we gave the kids some Oreos for dessert. I think Chloe liked hers…

 DSCN1494 DSCN1496 DSCN1497 DSCN1500 DSCN1504 DSCN1507*~ DSCN1509

*~Yummy Oreos~*

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ok, after saying that i never check blogs, I of course had to come and check blogs! :) I seriously have a little crush on your Chloe. Is that weird?? Ha ha.

Arian said...

Shoot, sorry, I was still logged into my sis-in-law, Wendy's account from fixing her blog. This is Arian!

The Wendelschafer's said...

ok good. I was about to go private:) don't want any wierdos having "crushes" on my babies :) Thanks....

Brittany said...

Oh. My. Gosh. She LOVED it! Holy Smokes! She's one happy baby with that oreo :)

Jac said...

Michelle,
She is adorable. The expression on her face in the first two pictures reminds me of your mother.