Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg hunting

This morning was our Annual Neely Ward Easter Egg hunt. This is our 3rd year and it’s something the kids love every year! Of course. Sorry my pictures aren’t great… It was super bright and I was trying to keep up with Chloe the entire time… She was serious about her eggs!!!  The kids had a blast. When they said Go Connor was off and I didn’t see him until his basket was full. He did great! Chloe was just a quick. She was so antsy the entire time! She loved it!!

DSCN2534

DSCN2536

Chloe was getting upset seeing all the eggs she couldn’t touch yet…. She cheated a little bit and had a chocolate when I wasn’t looking … sneaky little girl!

Side note: I decorated Connor’s shirt…. I did some Freezer paper stenciling. I made Connor 2 shirts and Chloe 2 shirts. Connor liked his traffic light shirt. Turned out cute.

It was a fun morning!!

No comments: