Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Egg Hunt

This morning we went with Grandma Theresa and Grandpa Mark to another Easter Egg hunt. The kids had a great time.

 DSCN2563

Before the egg hunt began I had to distract Chloe from all the eggs with some Crackers I had in my bag… Thank goodness or I would have had a lot of dirty looks from parents when she started to grab eggs before everyone else! She was so excited! Connor and Chloe’s ages were separated into 2 different sections so I stuck with Chloe while Grandpa Mark took Connor.

When the time finally came to go, Chloe was all about it… slowly but surely she filled the ENTIRE basket… so big she could barely carry it. But she was determined. I heard that in Connor’s age group the eggs were gone in a blink of an eye.. Chloe had more time. She inspected each egg and gently placed it in her basket. She loved it! They had a great time. Thank you Grandma and Poppa!

 

until next year…. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had fun too!!!!
Love Grandma Theresa and Poppa