Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Mama & Dada"

2 Days ago I was sitting right here at the computer when from behind me, in her bouncy chair I hear.. "Mama Mama Mama" little Miss Chloe has said her first 2 words.. Mama and Dada! I haven't recorded her saying it yet but I'll try to catch her in action! She's growing up so fast it's crazy!!! This week she has begun the fun teething process... Yuck.. all the smelly diapers and the crankiness... but She's such a happy baby that it kinda makes her act like a normal baby:)
~*~*~*~
Lately I've consumed myself with catching up with the kids' scrapbooks, going to the gym and being super wife for Kiel! He just recently bought a new store which is very busy... and he started this week. So this week he's been very busy with work, getting things under control and figuring out the best way to service his stores. He's such a hard worker! I try to keep the house super clean and make sure there is a hot meal on the table when he comes home!!
~*~*~*~
Connor.... has been talking like crazy... He just pulls these huge sentences out of no where about the silliest things. The other day we had tacos and I rolled one up for him and he said, "Mommy, Cute Taco!" He comes inside and tells me about all the adventures that he and Petey (our dog) had outside. He makes me smile and laugh all day. He's such a sweet boy and such a great brother!! I am excited to see the 2 of them grow up together!

No comments: