Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baseball Starts!

Saturday Connor started his 2 year old baseball lessons. I don't know if I would have signed up, but thanks to our great friends the Tuckers I was convinced knowing they were going to do it too! Connor and his friend Logan had a lot of fun.... listening occasionally to the coach.. they were taught fielding... throwing... running the bases.. and batting... and when I say taught.. I mean they just went for it when their own special flair! Connor had fun and he says he Likes baseball. Throwing...
Connor's favorite, seeing how many balls he can carry at one time. He's a pro.

The coach would put these cones on the tee stand, fill them with balls and the kids whacked them with the bats. Connor loved seeing all the balls go flying!

Bating!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was super fun! I'm glad we signed up together--it definitely wouldn't be as fun without you!