Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Good Day


There were too many cute things that happened to not write about it.

*Connor and I went to run a few errands this morning and Buzz wanted to come to, of course. So Connor made sure I buckled him since Chloe didn't come... on top of that he made sure I gave Buzz a toy to play with for the ride... so sweet.

*While stopped at a light we saw a girl riding her bike in a bikini... when Connor saw her he stopped and said, "Mommy, Nakie! Nakie! Nakie!!!" I had to say something to stop him.. I answered him, "Yes, Connor... Almost!" Yes, it was in the 80's today!!! Hooray for Arizona.

*I had to drop off some products to a lady in my ward and while crossing the street to her house I saw on the ground a waded up bill... I thought I saw a $10 but when I opened it up it was a $100!!! I looked around and saw no one to ask... and the lady in my ward wasn't home... so I claimed it. Nice....

*Last one.... I was sitting at my table making Easter Day cards when Connor Waddles in from outside... his shorts around his ankles... I immediately said, "Connor you need to go potty?" And this is what he said, "No Mommy, I pee pee on grass!!!!" What??? Yes my son pulled his pants down, squatted and peed on our grass. Just like our Dog. Nice, Thanks Petey!

Like I said... a Good day.. Ha.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

too cute!! and awesome on the 100 bucks!!!!