Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend was a busy one. We had 3 Birthdays to celebrate around here. Happy Birthday to Grandpa Miller too!! On Saturday we had a double Birthday for Cousins Caleb and Cori!
Caleb Had a Waffle party in the morning. He turned 3 this year!
Connor stole the first present that was opened and went behind the couch to try to open it! He's a sneaky one!!
Cori and Connor once they finally got it opened.
Miss Chloe on her cousins' zebra bouncy thing.. She loved it but kept slipping off.

Next was Sunday... Kiel's Birthday. I wonder who's under those balloons???

All Kiel said he wanted for his Birthday was for me to make and EAT salmon. (FYI: I hate all fish!) So there it is... Marinated in an Asian glaze... Fresh baked Salmon!! it was ok....

Happy Birthday!! With the Superbowl around the corner..I thought a Football shaped Ice Cream Cake was appropriate.

Connor and Chloe diving in for the first bites!

And for a Goofy picture..... We think Chloe has Conan O'Brien hair sometimes:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In other news... I have been looking for jobs lately...
just to see what was out there and I had
2 interviews yesterday.
I was offered a job at a salon close by... but
after really giving it a lot of thought I don't think I would
be happy there.. Just didn't feel right.
But my 2nd interview yesterday was for a stylist position at the
Ulta right near my house. I didn't approach it seriously... more curious
if anything but sitting with the manager who was super sweet
and down to earth an old friend of mine, from school walks in and was surprised
to see me. Immediately my out looked changed. After a great interview
I caught up with my friend and she told me how happy she was
there and how well Ulta takes care of their staff.
It just seems like in this economy... It would be a safe bet to work
for a larger company. Ulta has the means to advertise and market themselves and offer further education without hassle.
So next week I have a model all lined up to "show off" My skills! We'll see how it goes!! Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Dad Miller said...

No luck needed - if you really want it and are committed all you have to do is be your wonderful self and all will be well.

Love ya!