Monday, January 25, 2010

"My Nature Walk"

Today Connor and I got to play with Logan for the day... and instead of Watching their favorite movie Cars Over and Over again.. (which they would have LOVED) I decided to take them on a Nature Walk... Not that Arizona has a bountiful assortment of Greenery...at least we can see the ground. (hahaha Utah..) I gave both Logan and Connor a brown paper bag and we went around together collecting things. They had fun. Back at the house... I helped each boy glue their things to the board I made for them... adding a picture... this was their finished projects... It was fun. I ended up finishing them... but hey they're 2... what can you expect:)

2 comments:

Bryan and Janelle said...

I love that idea.. Very clever. I will defiantly use it when i have children.

Dad Miller said...

What a spectacular idea - you are the greatest!!