Friday, January 1, 2010

*~*Happy 2010*~*

Last night... I think in the 4 years we've been married, Kiel and I never have stayed up and had a New Year's Eve kiss... well, This year we DiD iT! ok... ok... we were in bed by 10ish... feeding Chloe... changing diapers... rocking her to sleep... watching TV... pillow talk..... but we made it... 12:00am Happy New Year.. kiss.... 12:02 Zzzzzzz.... a Success. Usually I am the one that is awake and can hear the fireworks or people screaming from outside the window while Kiel was fast asleep next to me.
Kiel and I haven't formally sat down and talked or written down our goals for this upcoming year but I think we are on the same page on certain issues we want to be better at. Not that last wasn't wonderful but I hope this year is a bit calmer... no more babies.. no more surgeries.. no more seizures etc etc. I really hope and pray that we have a successful and healthy year!! As well as everyone else... Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss those 2 cute kids! We need to get together SOON and catch up!