Sunday, September 13, 2009

it"s been awhile....

Yesterday for Kiel's dad's birthday we met everyone at a park and the kids played and we had a BBQ... Connor as always, has so much fun with his cousins. It was a fun time... but a little hot. Well this morning I went in to get him and I noticed he had stuff on his shirt... when I turned the light on I saw that he had thrown up on himself in the middle of the night... so we decided to stay home from church due to him and Kiel hurting his knee again yesterday. Maybe from something he ate or heat exhaustion... don't know. Anyways... after we had lunch we noticed Connor went over and was laying in the baby swing. I asked him if he was sleepy and was ready to go take a nap. He sadly said "yes mommy". I went to get his sheets and blankets from the dryer and when I returned this is what I found.

Connor honestly doesn't just fall asleep in random places like this... we always take him to his crib... say a prayer and walk out. That's how I really knew he wasn't feeling the best. He hasn't fallen asleep like this since he was probably one year.. here's probably the last picture of him sleeping in his swing.

2 comments:

Dad Miller said...

Obviously working your boys too hard.
He is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, poor boy! I'm so sorry. I wondered if you guys were at church since we didn't see you. Hope he gets feeling better soon!