Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chloe's Baby Blessing

This Past weekend we had my family in town for Chloe's Baby Blessing plus we celebrated Eric's Birthday!! It was an Amazing weekend!!
Saturday morning while all the big boys went golfing My Mom, Erin, Hayley all the Kids and I went swimming at their hotel!Chloe loved being in the pool... I didn't think I was going to put her in.. I would've gotten her a bathing suit!!! We went naked!!
Connor and cousin Tyson playing around the pool!
That's a daddy pose!
Two Goofy two year olds:)

WATER BALLOON FIGHT!!! (Connor wouldn't throw them though... He left that to his Uncles!)
An Action Shot... Monte and Eric were throwing back and forth.. some they caught... some broke!
Happy Birthday Uncle Eric!
Sunday Morning we all met at the Temple and had a Photographer take some family Shots
Miss Chloe with Grandpa Miller
Two beautiful Ladies... Chloe and her Great Grandma Miller.. What a beautiful pink blanket, Thanks Grandma!!
Kiel, his dad and Chloe after her Blessing. Kiel said such a beautiful blessing. Chloe has a wonderful Daddy.
Chloe with her Cousin Kya and Grandma Miller. Kya Loved holding Chloe:)
Mommy, Chloe and Great Grandma Miller!
~*My angel*~
4 generations...
Chloe and her Uncle Monte
"burp...burp..." (as Connor would say) Just love her do!

1 comment:

MH5 said...

I LOVE all of the pictures! We love you!