Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chloe's One Month

Dear Blogging Fans,

My name is Chloe... I'm now 4 weeks old and I think I've figured out this internet thing! So far I'm enjoying being on earth:) Connor and I are getting along great. He comes and gives me hugs and kisses... he loves holding me... he's going to be a great big brother. Mom and Dad are great... as long as I get fed every 4 hours I'm great. I think I'm a great baby.. I let Mommy sleep from 10pm until 2ish... and then again until 6ish... sometimes a little later. She's so lucky to have me! Things I enjoy doing.... eating... sleeping... tummy time and smiling! When Mommy gives me kisses I give her a little smile here and there. And I'm starting to get a little ticklish. But my tiny hands a getting tired so back to bed! Until next time. Buh Bye!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squeel! I just love her so much! She is too precious!

Kathy said...

Chloe, you are just too cute. Can't wait to hold you again.