Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update....

The latest news.....
I'm pregnant!!! We found out December 6th... which means.. I'm probably due early August which doesn' t make this very exciting but Heavenly Father is blessing us with another little Monster!! We didn't know how long it was going to take to get pregnant again so we just left it in Heavenly Father's hands. Kiel's not to excited about finding out the sex of the baby this time but I persuaded him to go with it this time around. He's a good guy. Anyways.. So I've been feeling nausious (very exciting stuff) and all of us have been fighting a cold in our house.. It's taken me the longest to get better, thanks baby!! But we're all just looking forward to Christmas next week!!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Awwwww...congrats little lady!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you're not too sick. :(

Marissa said...

wow congratulations..so u didnt know with ur last one? there is no way i could do that...i hope u start feeling better and we are very excited for christmas too :)