Tuesday, December 23, 2008

*Merry Christmas*

I was really bad this year about everything but I do feel bad about not sending out a Christmas card... I guess I was just going to let my Mom speak for me in her's.. sad but I haven't felt up to doing much lately. This pregnancy and a 2 week old Cold is just kicking me in the butt. I'm very excited for Christmas though.. can't wait to see Connor come down the stairs and see all his presents (that he can actually open now). And plus I'm so ExCiTeD about getting down the Christmas tree.. it doesn't smell to strong thank goodness but... It's messy and the dogs use it as a "back scratcher"!!! So needles are everywhere. Oh well. Thanks to wood flooring it's not that bad. I guess I'm just excited for things to slow down again. I've been going, going, going so much lately.. I think I'm going to use my vacation to Utah next week as a long "nap". Sorry guys. Connor's all yours!! loveya~ Sorry for not being in Utah for Christmas this year parents. We wish we were there... Kiel hates that his job takes over all aspects of his life most of the time but we sure are grateful for it! We love you and miss you so much!!! To EVeryone elSe Have a SAFE and Merry Christmas!!!!
-The Crazy WenDelSchAfeR clan!

No comments: