Monday, October 20, 2008

*I've been Tagged*

I've been tagged by Hayley**

*8 TV Shows I love to Watch:
- One Tree Hill
- Desperate Housewives
- Samantha Who?
- House
- America's Next Top Model
- The Office
- Project RunWay
- Shear Genuis (of course!!)

*8 Favorite Restaurants
- Gecko Grill
- Chili's
- CheeseCake Factory
- BJ's
- Oregano's
- Sonic (Yumm... Cranberry LimeAids!!!)
- Chipotle
- Rubio's

*8 Things That happened Yesterday
(yesterday was Sunday so... kinda lame so I'll do today...)
- Went on Walk with my Boys (connor and dogs)
- Got the Mail
- Sterilized Kitchen and Connor's stuff
- Vacuumed the Upstairs (No more Dustbunnies:)
- Went to Sam's Club
- Went to Fry's to order Birthday Cake and get cheap milk yum
- Fought with Connor to take a Nap (I lost)
- Made Delious vegetable and Chicken Stirfry dinner while talking
to my boss about the salon.....

*8 Things I'm looking forward to:
- My birthday Dinner tomorrow night
- Going to St. George on Thursday
- Halloween (Connor's going to be cute in the scrubs I made him!)
- Hopefully Christmas in Park City with everyone!
- Training with Hayley (Kick my butt!!!)
- Working more at the salon!
- Potty Training Connor!!!
- Having another baby someday......................maybe

*8 Things on my wishlist:
- A New iPod
- A Michael Kors watch
- A Bike and trailer thingy
- A Marc Jacobs bag
- Grass in my backyard!!!!
- A Wii
- A Robot vacuum cleaner to get all the dustbunnies under
my bed all the time!!!!
- Remodel my Kitchen and all my walls painted!!!

*8 Friends to Tag...
Ha.... I don't care you kids are crazy but do it!!!!






No comments: