Sunday, October 5, 2008

I LoVe my Family*

Yesterday Connor put himself into his swing and just chilled there until he fell asleep..... Ahhhh.. yeah that would have been nice.. no he fought it all day and then I just put him in there shut the bar thingy and he tried to get out but in his efforts he got tired and fell asleep like this... oh my angel. I love him so much!!! Even when I'm mad or frustrated at him it's hard for me to keep a straight face. He knows when I'm bluffing. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing child! Through the struggle and emotional meltdown of bringing him into this world, he sure has made it easy since then. I'm so lucky! I never really thanked everyone that was around me at that time for being so amazing and supportive. I still can't think about that time without crying (and I HATE Crying) but through the tears I want to thank my amazing family for helping me through that tough/special time! Hayley... I told you we needed to have kids at the same time to help and you fell through. You're the greatest sister n'law a girl could ask for. I love you guys so much!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You are so blessed with such an easy going little boy. I remember well the day he came into the world and although I wouldn't want to relive it, I don't want to forget it. Pretty special time.

Marissa said...

whatever works! haha...i remember falling asleep next to my bedroom door (which was locked from the outside) and I turned out fine!

MH5 said...

Yeah, I was a little slow...but we were pregnant together for a few months! I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I've always thought that you were a beautiful and special woman, and ya know that I would do anything for ya! ......I hope you had a good time at The Melting Pot! <3 U!