Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Connor and I flew up to St. George this weekend to wish Grandpa Miller a Happy 75th Birthday. It was really great weekend!!! The weather was gorgeous.. Coming home to Arizona was hard but it was a great weekend.

Connor playing at the beautiful park!
Patrick and Tyson taking a nap in the shade while Connor kept going and going and going... like the energizer bunny*
Erin tried to convince Kya to play in the splash park... it was a little chilly!

Connor and Grandma playing on the jungle gym. Connor loved running around!
Uncle Eric trying to get Connor to dance to come Crazy music!!! Connor loved it!

Connor and Nate played with lightsavers all weekend. It was more like Connor's hitting stick:)

Eric kept Connor happy by feeding him goodies during sacrament meeting. Love Uncle Eric!!
When Connor and I came home we found these 2 beautiful bikes in our kitchen. That's what I wanted so badly for my birthday. We went out that day and got a child seat to go on the back and a helmet for Connor and we took the dogs and went for a ride!!! I love my hunny!!!! He's so good to me! It was a GrEaT weekend!

1 comment:

MH5 said...

Oh yay! What a good guy! That's so cute!