Sunday, July 20, 2008

Connor's 1st Birthday


One year ago I remember laying on a table scared that my new baby wasn't going to be ok... But this year things are very different. Connor is a very healthy, strong, cute little boy...
This is Connor and his Cousin Tyson.


Connor didn't really like wearing his hat but we distracted him pretty well!

We had a pool party at Connor's grandma Theresa's house and had a bbq. It was a good day.. Just wanted to share...
Taylor and Cori helped Connor open his presents.

2 comments:

MH5 said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time, I'm just sorry that we had to leave early! I love you!
...Tyson looks like a dear caught in the headlights! Haha!

Anonymous said...

I feel so left out, but you did a great job for Connor. The cupcakes looked good. Nicely done!!
Miss you!